The application procedure for the 2017-2019 cohort on the basis of the scholarships is now open, and will close on January 15th, 2017. The deadline for self-financing students will be 15 March 2017 for non-EU/EEA students, and May 1st, 2017 for EU/EEA students.
If you wish to enroll in the European Master programme in System Dynamics, you should meet the following requirements:
You should have a University bachelor degree (BSc), equal to the educational standards set by the European Higher Education Area and higher education partners in the programme and consortium, in ‘social sciences’, ‘management sciences’, ‘natural sciences’ or ‘engineering sciences’.
- Your grade average must be between an A and B.
- You must be able to hand over proof of proficiency in English: a legally certified copy of an IELTS, a TOEFL or a CAE/CPE certificate which may at the time of application not be taken longer than two years ago.
- Your cv, including a short summary of your Bachelor thesis (in English).
- A letter of motivation, describing why you feel you should be admitted to the programme (in English).
- 3 letters of recommendation (in English).
- Legally certified copies of your diplomas and transcripts.
- Legally certified translations of your diplomas and transcripts by a sworn translator (in English).
- Legally certified copy of your passport.
Scholarship applicants also need to provide a proof of residence before mid-January. The following is considered as proof of residence:
- A residence certificate issued in accordance with your municipality normal registration rules;
- A certificate from your work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
The proof of residence has to list your current address. We need to receive the document in hard copy.
- TOEFL ≥ 80 (lnternet-based); or
- IELTS ≥ 6.0 (overall score); or
- CAE/CPE at least level C (copy of degree required).
If you are a native speaker of English, you will not be required to provide an English language test score. You are considered to be a native speaker of English if you are from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, the UK, USA or South Africa.
If English was the language in which you gained all your qualifications but you are not a national of one of the above-mentioned countries, we still require a TOEFL/IELTS/CAE/CPE certificate.
In the case that you took a TOEFL test, the TOEFL organization should send your results directly to us by using the institutional code of the Radboud University, 3387. Please also include a copy of the results or a printout of your score to the documents you send to us yourself. That way, we will not have to contact you if the TOEFL results arrive later than your file does.
If you have any questions about admission, please check our Frequently Asked Questions or send an e-mail to the EMSD Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
No rights may be derived from the information published or to be published on this website.